Feeling as though it's time you brought your small business up to speed by
going online? Or do you have an existing Web site that simply isn't working
orworse yetthat you can't afford to update or maintain? Where
do you start? What do you need? What options are right for your business (and your budget)?
comprehensive Web consulting, design, copy writing, and programming services make building and
managing your Web site less stressful for you so you can get back to running your business.
He tailors custom Web site design packages geared especially for small business owners and solo-professionals—no cookie cutter solutions here!
From start to finish, Matt handles the entire design, development, implementation, and
maintenance processfrom assessing your specific needs (to include branding and communications
work as needed), to registering your domain name, selecting a Web host, creating original
graphics, writing Web copy, and publishing your site.
Web Services provided
- Comprehensive Web development (planning, design, copywriting, programming, implementation)
- Web design
- Web copywriting
- e-newsletter writing, editing, production
- Web site maintenance, updates, enhancements
- Online marketing planning and implementation
- Short- or long-term Web site consulting (working work with you and/or your team on
creative, technical, or other aspects)
- Web planning, including assessments of how/if the Web can support your business
- Web site branding and key messages development
- Reviews of your existing Web site, to include proof reading, specific page content critique,
tips on making pages search engine friendly, and other general recommendations
- Analyses of competitor Web sites
For added support when needed, Matt utilizes a talented and trusted team of freelance Web professionals
with systems, security, database development, and programming expertise.
Contact Matt McGovern today
Set up a 30-minute introductory phone session with Matt to explore how you and he might work together.